Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Darrell_Sarrasin via OfficeKB.com Darrell_Sarrasin via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default formatting embedded object

I currently have a sheet programed that when a button is pressed it erases a
sheet that is there and replaces it with pulled information.

I have programmed in a label to show up when the document is erased and
replaced with the code:

ActiveSheet.OLEObjects.Add(ClassType:="Forms.Label .1", Link:=False, _
DisplayAsIcon:=False, Left:=0.75, Top:=0.75, Width:=500.25, Height:=
_
17.25).Select

My question is how to I format the label? if I completely close it and use
the code:
Worksheets("Agent Summary").label1.caption ="test"

it will work only the once when the document first loads then after that if I
use the same button it reverts back to label1

I know its an embedded label so that could be where its getting difficult.
could really use some guidence on this.