Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rich Rich is offline

Default Excel 2003 Regarding Cell Protection

I want to unlock certain cells of a protected sheet such that when I hit
enter, it will go to the next unlocked cell without spacing through every
cell. I have done this on several sheets and it is fine. Other times when I
do it, it will go to every cell in succession, but will only allow me to make
changes to the unlocked cells.

In every case, I want to go from one unlocked cell to the next unlocked cell
upon hitting enter. I'd REALLY like to be able to assign a sequence to the
unlocked cells I go to like you can in Access, rather than left to right, top
to bottom.
Can anybody help me please?

Thanks,