Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Link in worksheet

Oops..Try the below

=HYPERLINK("#"& CELL("address",Sheet1!A61),"LINK")

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Use INDIRECT()

Suppose in A1 you have the Worksheet Name. The below will return the cell
value of A2 from the worksheet mentioned in A1

=INDIRECT(A1&"!" & "A2")

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Mike" wrote:

Hi. I have a worksheet where I have a hyperlink to cell A61 in that worksheet.

I am going to be copying several copies of this worksheet in the same
workbook. When I do this, the link refers to the original worksheet.

Is there a way to have the link point to a cell in the active worksheet so
that I don't have to go in and edit the link in each and every copy?

Thanks,
Mike.