Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Charles Stover[_2_] Charles Stover[_2_] is offline

Default How to get an Excel file to save without the VB

I created a VB code in an excel workbook. It is a report that other people
will see. The code saves the excel file to a new excel file with the name
and current date. THis is the code I wrote:

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs "C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Desktop\AppleVacations_Open TKT Report TD " &
Format(Date, "dd-mmm-yy") & ".xls"

End Sub

The problem is that when a user opens the new file, it prompts them to
enable macros. It also alerts them that the file already exists when the try
to close and gives them a choice to replace the existing file. If they
choose no, then it wants to debug.

How can I get the file to save without the VB code so others can use it?