Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Scott D Scott D is offline

Default vlookup???

This code will do what I want but due to my lack of knowledge and experience
in VB, I'm having a tough time customizing it to my worksheet layout.
Instead of my criteria being located in a table (table3), I would like the
criteria to be located in individual cells anywhere I choose and I don't
know how to change the syntax to reflect this. I would also like the code
to fire or execute whenever any action occurs in the workbook or at least
when a new criteria is selected from the dropdown list in these designated
cells. (which I do like...the dropdown lists) as opposed to the button. I
would also like to have more than one sheet with filtered results to allow
for easier viewing and printing but the source sheet would remain the same.
Hope this doesn't confuse and thankyou so much for your time. one last
request, could you include a few more notes in your code so i can understand
what each line is doing. some of it is logical and easy to deduce, but a
lot of it is greek to me. I really would like to understand vb better. any
learning sources?
"Herbert Seidenberg" wrote in message
Excel 2007
Advanced Filter