Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peter Peter is offline

Default Track Changes- Working Partially

Hi,

I came across a few cases where I am unable to track changes if I open the
file for the second time.

example: I get a workbook and I go ahead and highlight the changes- Say I am
able to view 10 changes made. I close the sheet. If I open the sheet again
and the track changes, I am able to see only 5 of them.

There clearly is a problem there as I am not able to highlight all the
changes there.

Lemme know in case anyone else is facing issues like these.