Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dhstein dhstein is offline

Default Saving Group Information

Well, I always like to learn new things, so I figured since I have no clue
what a "PT" could be for Excel or Access, I'd just google it. So I've
learned it's either Physical Therapy or Program Trading. Still not
completely sure what they have to do with Excel or Access.

"J Austin" wrote:

I have three data sets in Access 2007 that I am linking to Excel 2007, in
order to do regression analysis. There is a common data field in the three
data sets that requires significant grouping that cannot be automated and
must be done manually. Therefore, I have tried to use PTs to do the
grouping, but don't want to have to re-do the grouping in each data set. Is
there a way to "share" grouping information across PTs or to create a new
data field that contains that information?

Thanks in advance,