Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
SPISO SPISO is offline

Default Dynamic source data based on Today

What if there is not any set number of future days in my data table. For
example, some times we have 4 days in the future and other times we have
scheduled 10 days in the future.

I still only want the chart to show Today in the middle, 4 days in the
future, and 3 days in the past in the chart.

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

No need for a macro. Adapt the ideas at
Dynamic Charts
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html
particularly example 2
--
Tushar Mehta
http://www.tushar-mehta.com

"SPISO" wrote:

I am creating a production barchart that is updated daily. I want the chart
to plot from 3 days old to 4 days in the future. I would like the middle of
the chart to represent today. Tomorrow's data will become today's data when
everything shifts by one at midnight.

I am pretty new to macro so please speak in laymans terms.