patrick

you may try a pivot table of the data set. Datapivot table and charts or
subtotals also under Data menu. Either of these should give you what you
want.
Pat

"Speaker" wrote:

What I would like to do is to keep track of everything that we purchase over
12 months. I have already partly designed the worksheet with 5 fields, the
last two being Purchase Order cost and Invoice cost. I have totalled both
columns.
I would like to have a running total which would export onto the next sheet
and below that the current months total which would be added to the prevoius
months total.