Alan

I got the mail, it was just border formatting (Format Cells Border) and
the cell colour set to white. I tried to mail the corrected file to you but
it bounced back to me saying the address you used was invalid,
Regards,
Alan.
"Rodney" wrote in message
G'day Alan,

I'll strip the bulk of the columns, and email forthwith
(It's probably something really simple and obvious)

Regards