Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tcek tcek is offline

Default perpetual inventory - stock level - math flow??

I am developing an excel spreadsheet that tell you the current inventory of
an item. The inventory count is dependent on how many we receive from an
order, how many are returned by customers and how many we sell. These
quantities can change daily. What I am interested in is to know just how many
we have at any one time. I know it is the sum of all three but I am having
difficulty ignoring yesterdays returns when I am entering today's data
(returns). Any imput is greatly appreciated.