Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JakeMc JakeMc is offline

Default how do i rearrange columns in a work sheet

I tried that, followed directions and it did not work. All it did was stretch
the column not move it.
--
JFL

"Glenn" wrote:

JakeMc wrote:
I have a spresdsheet filled in with titles of the columns and information
within each column. How can I rearrange the columns? for instance Column A is
titled Date, B is titled Time, C is titled Vehicle Info, etc.... I would like
to replace the location of column a with column B

Look at "Move rows or columns" in the help file.