Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
WilliamsDeLisle WilliamsDeLisle is offline

Default Length of Service and Vacation Hours Accrued

This helped a great deal. Thank you.

"WilliamsDeLisle" wrote:

IF Statement would be If 0-60 months 8 Hours accrued each month, if
61-120 months 10 hours accrued each month, If 121-180 months 12 hours
accrued each month, if more than 181 months then 14 hours accrued each
month. When I try to put in an argument I get an error message.

**This accrual amount for each month must be used in the monthly column if
the worksheet for that month has 100% for the hours worked in cell C02 of
each month.

i.e.,:

Column A Column B
(Month) (Earned)**