Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default how do I add a goal line for a bar chart?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
Advanced Excel Conference - Training in Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______

"Tuucan" wrote in message
I have 8 bars that represent 0% to 100% standing vertically. I want to
have
a line drawn horizontally that is at the 80% mark. Is there an easy way
add a line? I have looked at all of the info and have yet to achieve the
process. I changed one bar i named "Goal" to a line, but it was just
that, a
small line the width of the other bars and it did not show very well. I
just
want a simple bar to show the goal.