paul

copy the column(s)(or cells) that you want to summarize and paste
specialpaste links to the destination column(s) in your summary
worksheet.each time there is a change in your workbooks the summary sheet
updates too.Once you have the cells on your sheets you can organise them how
you like,ie you can have all the columns visibleor you can summ them all
together to show one total .
hope this helps
paul

"KJH" wrote:

I have 4 workbooks in seperate folders that I need to combine into one
monthly summary. The workbooks are different but each contain a columns
named, B/L,Amount,Billed. These are the 3 columns I want merged into one
spreadsheet. What would be the best way to do this?

Thanks
KJH