Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
texansgal texansgal is offline

Default Format for a cell with a formula in it but I don't want the 0 to c

Also, how can I write a formula for the following:

I have a total of 4 worksheets.
The 1st page is what the 2,3 and 4 references.

Example: There are 10 line items on the 1st page. 4 Lines will go on the 2nd
page, 4 will go on the 3rd page and 2 will go on the 4th page.

How can I make it where IF there are 4 pages, the totals on the 2nd and 3rd
pages do not total (the weight) but the whole total of all pages totals on
the 4th page?

Same for if there are a total of 4 pages, it will give me the # of # pages?

Example: There are the 4 pages in the workbook but only 3 will be used. How
can I have it format Page 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3?

"texansgal" wrote:

I am trying to format at worksheet and use formula's to reference a different
page. What format can I use so that when there is no information entered in
the referenced cell it doesn't show a 0?