Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Billy B Billy B is offline

Default Copying formulas in range and pasting in a selection

I cannot seem to figure out what is wrong with the following formula. I want
to select a range of cells, copy only the formulas in that range and then
paste only the formulas in the range("W8:BT60").

When I run this, if there are values in cells not containing formulas in the
destination range, the values disappear. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Range("GradeFormulas_ITC105").Select
Range("GradeFormulas_ITC105").Copy
Range("W8:BT8").Select
Range("W8:BT8").PasteSpecial xlPasteFormulas, xlNone,
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False
Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("W8:BT60"), Type:=xlFillCopy
Range("A8").Select