68magnolia71

Default time differences in a column

Good evening everyone,

On this forum I've been given (3/29/2005, Bernie Deitrick) formulas to
calculate time differences in column C base on the word "start" in column A
and Date +time in column B. "Start" appears from time to time. Now, I need
this time difference not only when the word "start" appears but each time the
word changes in column A. Words in column A a start, fill, react, and
others. "fill" for example may appear several times before the word react
appears. I need the time spent between start and fill, between fill and react
and so on. All my trials failed to adapt the formulas.
Else, is there a way to adapt following formula for DIFFERENCE instead of SUM?
in column B =IF(A1="";"";SUM.IF($A$1:$A1;A1;$B$1:B1)). numbers in B have the
form [HH]:MM.
And a other question:
each time that in a row the word "Start" appears in column A with date+time
in column B,and batch number in column C, I want this date+time and batch
number be sent to a row located on a other worksheet but same file. The next
row with "Start" etc.. may be 10 rows underneath the previous. How can I do
it?
Thank you for any suggestion

68magnolia71