Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta[_4_] Tushar Mehta[_4_] is offline

Default How do I creat a P-Chart in Excel?

Searched Google? Among the many links for "excel p-chart" (w/o the quotes),
a promising one was
http://www.ngcsu.edu/academic/Bus_Go...ton/pexcel.htm
--
Tushar Mehta
http://www.tushar-mehta.com

" wrote:

I am in a beginning Stats class and we need to create a P-Chart for one of
our assignments in Excel. I am having a very hard time finding how to create
the chart in Excel via the help menu. Does anyone know how to create a
P-Chart? I have all the data and I do know how to calculate the control
points as well as the Mu point. I just need to know if Excel can create the
chart and how exactly to do that with the data that I have. Thank you very
much