Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] Michaelhigginbotham@msn.com is offline

Default How do I creat a P-Chart in Excel?

I am in a beginning Stats class and we need to create a P-Chart for one of
our assignments in Excel. I am having a very hard time finding how to create
the chart in Excel via the help menu. Does anyone know how to create a
P-Chart? I have all the data and I do know how to calculate the control
points as well as the Mu point. I just need to know if Excel can create the
chart and how exactly to do that with the data that I have. Thank you very
much