Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Today() function

The today() function is always volatile because it is always open to change.

Simply widen your column to make the ### disappear.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Steve" wrote:

I hope you guys can help me. I have used the Today() function many times, but
now, I am at a new company and the Today() function only displays ######
The fx screen shows the function als "Volatile" and will also not display
the proper current date.... is there a setting I am missing? What is going on
here?