Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joeu2004 joeu2004 is offline

Default Nested If not returning correct values

"murkaboris" wrote:
I've tried to reverse it and it comes back with an error now highlighting
the "0" in the second portion of the formula after the "<="....any ideas?

None, since you did not copy-and-paste here exactly what you entered for the
formula.

I believe you are talking about a syntax error -- a typo. If you
copy-and-paste either of the formulas I provided, I believe you will have no
problem. I don't.