Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
NZuser NZuser is offline

Default Excel virus?

Hmmm, yes that makes sense! Do you know the macro I can run that gives me the
last user and cells changed?

"Simon Lloyd" wrote:

You probably have someone working from a LOCAL copy, a local copy is
when someone copies the file to their own pc, so working on it does not
update the real workbook, every now and then they may be copying the
data over, it's the only logical explanation. You could create a macro
that lets you know which user accessed last and which cells they
changed.

NZuser;308511 Wrote:
Hello,
I work with a s/sheet that a few other users have access to, every now
and
then really old data seems to come back into the s/sheet - data that
had been
deleted from it weeks ago?? How is this possible? How do I check to see
if
the s/sheet has a virus?
:-)

--