Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Highlighting the entire row with conditional formatting

Ok, let's try to figure this out:

I am using =AND(A5:BK5) in the 'Use a formula...

What's in the range A5:BK5?

Explain in *words* what your condition is to apply the formatting.

I have a true/false NOT(IF) function at the end
of each row that results in True when cells in
column B are 5.1.

What's that have to do with it?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Allen" wrote in message
Sorry, I am using =AND(A5:BK5) in the 'Use a formula to determine which
cells
to format' rule formula. I have a true/false NOT(IF) function at the end
of
each row that results in True when cells in column B are 5.1. This
applies
to $A$5:$BK$3000 (column BK has the true/false condition).

"T. Valko" wrote:

You'll need to tell us what condition is being used to apply the format.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Allen" wrote in message
Hello, I am using the True/False condition to highlight an entire row
through
conditional formatting but the highlighting stops where there is a zero
in
particular cell in the row I am trying to highlight. How do I highlight
the
entire row regardless of what characters are in the cells of that row?