Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Crissy Crissy is offline

Default Symbols

Sorry Im just learning how to use this web site. To put the degree symbol in
am going to "Insert Symbol" and then inserting it to the text. The excel
version that I am using is Microsoft Office Excel 2003.

"Sheeloo" wrote:

As I asked yesterday, how are you inputting the symbols (degree symbol)?

Excel version?

"Crissy" wrote:

I am trying to put in a cell "30۫ ~35۫ " but when I do it switches the 35۫ to
53۫. I have tried the cell format on "general" and "text" as well as the
"number" but they all do this. Why is it doing this and how can I stop it?