Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Highlighting the entire row with conditional formatting

What rule(s) are you using to CF the row?

What cell value would return TRUE or FALSE

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:45:02 -0700, Allen
wrote:

Hello, I am using the True/False condition to highlight an entire row through
conditional formatting but the highlighting stops where there is a zero in a
particular cell in the row I am trying to highlight. How do I highlight the
entire row regardless of what characters are in the cells of that row?