Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Highlighting the entire row with conditional formatting

You forgot to tell us what conditions you are currently using in CF.
--
David Biddulph

Allen wrote:
Hello, I am using the True/False condition to highlight an entire row
through conditional formatting but the highlighting stops where there
is a zero in a particular cell in the row I am trying to highlight.
How do I highlight the entire row regardless of what characters are
in the cells of that row?