Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Formatting cell for state abbreviations

I haven't followed the thread, but this would be more standard syntax:

If Intersect(Target(1), _
Range("B:F")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub

If Intersect(Target(1), _
Range("B:B, F:F, I:I, L:L")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub

Gord Dibben wrote:

Replace If Target.Column < 1 Then Exit Sub with one of these for
contiguous or non-contiguous columns.

If Intersect(Range(Target(1).Address), _
Range("B:F")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub

If Intersect(Range(Target(1).Address), _
Range("B:B, F:F, I:I, L:L")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub

Gord

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:23:01 -0700, Hile
wrote:

Thank you so much. Can I use a range of columns if I want to apply this
format to more than 1 column on the sheet? If so, do I enclose in () and
separate with commas?

--

Dave Peterson