Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Per Jessen Per Jessen is offline

Default Run-time error '1004': AutoFill method of Range class failed

Hi

Active cell has to be first cell in fill range.

You could active C9 before ActiveCell.Formula.... with this statement if you
always want to fill the same range:

Range("C9").Select

Hopes this helps.

---
Per

"murkaboris" skrev i meddelelsen
Hello:

I wrote a macro that recorded just fine and returned the values I needed
but
when I tried to run it on the workbook and loop it for all worksheets I'm
getting the Run-time error '1004'.

Here is the excerpt from the macro:
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _
"=VLOOKUP(R3C1,'[ATF master file.xls]Orders
OP'!R3C4:R55C15,2,FALSE)"
Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("C9:C16"), Type:=xlFillDefault
Range("C9:C16").Select
Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineStyle = xlNone
With

The line starting with "Selection" and ending with Type:=xlFillDefault" is
the one causing the issue.

Any advise? I'm not too advanced with the macro's, can record simple ones
but have a bit of trouble correcting them.
Thank you.

Monika

Monika