Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Challenged Challenged is offline

Default Carrying last $$$ amount to another field

Hi... I'm working with a Billing Statement in Excel. Going down the colum is
the sum of charges and credits from the two columns from the left. The
billing statement i'm working with is rather standard. I'm simply trying to
take the balance on the last line (the sum of the above line charges/credits)
and place that dollar value in a "Current Balance Due" field at the bottom of
the statement. What is the named function I use to say, "take the last
current balance dollar value and put it in the Current Balance Due Field"
which I'm trying to create? Since the number of lines (charges/credits) in
billing statements varies, I need the formulae to know to look only to the
last line of any series to copy, not a fixed line.
--
Greatly appreciated!
Thanks