Harlan Grove

Alan Beban wrote...
I'm having trouble even "finding" the dots. Let me ask it more

clearly
so you can stop pretending to have missed the point: Are you suggestng

that the existence of a single thread, in which one particular OP

failed
to provide representative sample data, proves your hyperbolic

assertion
that OPs "seldom" provide respresentative sample data? So by that
"logic", if one wanted to prove that OPs "usually" provide
representative sample data he/she could do that by pointing to a

single
thread in which the OP did provide representative sample data?

It was incomplete sample data, lacking mention of the 4th field in the
OP. Didn't catch that, did you? There's a lot that seems to get past
you most days.

More threads. You may have to read a few messages in each of them.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a600be18c43a47

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...2146ccde98b682