Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_] Ashish Mathur[_2_] is offline

Default IF Formulas and Summing Results

you are welcome. Thank you for the feedback

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"WilliamsDeLisle" wrote in
message ...
THANK YOU! This was such an easy solution I would hope that Excel would
incorporate it into their Help guides. I spent so much time and all it
took
was removing the quotes from the numbers in the formula. You Rock!!!

"Ashish Mathur" wrote:

Hi,

Please remove the quote from around the numbers in the IF formula. If
for
some reason you cannot do so, then you may use =SUMPRODUCT(C4:C6*1)

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"WilliamsDeLisle" wrote in
message ...

"Mike H" wrote:

Post some sample data with expected result

"WilliamsDeLisle" wrote:

HOW do you calculate the totals in a range of cells with IF formula
results?

Running total each month: IF formula in column 2 is:
=IF(July!O2=100,"10.00","0.00")

RESULTS NEEDED: 20 or 30 or 40 depending upon the monthly total in
column
2

Month
Jul-08 10.00