Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta[_4_] Tushar Mehta[_4_] is offline

Default run macro automatically when user changes the data poit in Pivot c

Check Excel's SheetPivotTableUpdate event. For more, see Excel VBA help.
--
Tushar Mehta
http://www.tushar-mehta.com

"Lin" wrote:

I have captured a macro when I made the cutom changes to my pivot chart. I
would like to run it automatically when the user changes the data point. I
mean my chart showing reps data by month, when selecting different rep I
would like to run the macro automatically. Is it possible. How do I do that.
Any help, really appreciate.

Thanks