Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jafferi[_2_] Jafferi[_2_] is offline

Default Multiple IF functions

I am trying to get a results for a score. for example in cell A, the cell
(which is the results) shows as 5; I need cell B to tell me that if the value
in cell A is less than or equal to 2, leave cell blank, if the value in cell
B is between 3 to 4 result MONITOR PERFORMANCE and if the result is equal to
5 and above results to show REQUIRE COACHING

A - 5
B - =IF(A<=2,"",IF(a3,"Monitor Performance",IF(a5,"Require Coaching!")))

How come the result I got in B is 'Monitoring Performance', is my formula
wrong?