Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
anna f anna f is offline

Default Seperate Name, Street Address & City, State Zip

Hello!

I have thousands of entries in Excel where there is a First and Last Name,
followed by a street address, City State and Zip all in one cell. I'd like to
do a mail merge mailing, therefore I need to seperate the data. Does anyone
know how I can accomplish all of these tasks? Or at least part of these
tasks, so I don't have to manually extract the data.

- The address usually begins with a number (Not those in the cases of a P.O
Box)
- There isn't a comma or any other delimiter between City, State or Zip.

Your help is greatly appreciated!! Many thanks!