Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default copying info from one workbook to another one

I would suggest utilizing the excellent mail merging features of MS Word
which is part of MS Office.

Open Word and go to ToolsMailMerge.

Use Excel as the source for the mailmerge.

See these sites for help.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:49:02 -0700, Mago
wrote:

I'm working on a spreadsheet with all employee names and their annual
deductions. I need to send them a letter, addressed to each employee with
the specific deductions that each has. How can I copy the info from my
spreadsheet to my letter either using microsoft office or microsoft excell
(not sure which one would be easier). I'm not too familiar with all the
funtions of excell, I only know the very basic on the formulas. Please help,
I've spent so much time trying to look it up but no luck. thanks