Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mats Teir Mats Teir is offline

Default Updating one Excel chart in my PowerPoint file updates all graphs

Hi,
using Office 2007 I have created 6 graphs (for 6 different KPI:s) in an
Excel file.
The graphs can be simultaneously updated by selecting a (Geography)
parameter in the same file. I copy/paste the 6 graphs of Geography#1 into
PowerPoint, then I change the geography parameter and copy/paste the next 6
graphs (of Geography#2) and so on.
When done, I have a PowerPoint file with 54 slides. (6 KPI:s * 9 Geographies),

bu

when I "edit data" in one of the graphs - all the graphs are updated - to
the same geography.

How can I prevent this massive update from happening, without losing the
possibility to update the individual sheets?

Thanks in advance!

Mats