Default How do I determine automatically that a sheet is empty?

I want to use a function from the excel COM object to determine that an
excel sheet is empty of any cells, charts, or other elements. Some
sheets have no cells but can have other elements like lines or pictures
not related to a cell. For instance, say someone wants to reference
the COM print for each sheet in a standard excel worksheet, created
with the Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3 default, but with sheet 1 having some
cells, sheet two having just a picture or chart, and sheet three not
used. I want to print sheet one and two, but not three. How can the
program use the COM object to know that sheet 3 is TOTALLY empty
regardless of excel version?

Thanks.