Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Truncating data in drop down list

Could post how you think you solved the problem, please.

Gord

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 11:25:01 -0700, Nightrain
wrote:

What I meant by "truncating" was the fact that I entered 42 rows of data into
the accepted range but only 41 rows of data would actually show in the drop
down list. However, I think I solved my own question anyways, thanks for the