Tiffany

Default Random Times

Ok. I guess the government had to go and make this even more difficult for
me.

I need to figure out how to get random times for check during one day using
an Excel spreadsheet.

They start at 6:00 a.m. up until about 6:00 p.m. They have to be no more
than 55 minutes apart, but less than 15 min apart. They cannot be between
10:00 am and 10:30 am.

I received a response to my last question which was between 6 and 6pm, no
more than 55 min apart and not between 10 and 10:30 am. I set it up. It works
wonders. But, now I'm told they have to be at least 15 min apart. I tried to
adjust the formula accordingly, but I just can't figure it out.

Can anyone help me please???