Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
kassie kassie is offline

Default Numbered columns

Not sure what you mean here? Exce has alphabetic column headers and numeric
row headers. In 2007, you can select not to show any of these. However, you
then have NO column headers, unless the first row is used to number the
columns. What I would suggest, is that you click on the View tab. Then,
just below the Data tab, directly under Formula Bar, you will find the option
Headings. If this is unticked, tick it and you'll be back to normal.

--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail

"DHM" wrote:

How do I change colums from numbers to the standard letters in Excel 2007