Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BobC BobC is offline

Default How do I stop Excel from opening all files w/macros & running

Thanks - there is nothing there in the options tab in that field, and XLSTART
is already empty! Any other ideas? thanks.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Do the following:

Tools Options... General and clear out "At startup, open all file in:"

Clear any junk out of your XLSTART folder
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200843

"BobC" wrote:

Hello,
Whenever I open Excel (just the program), it launches into opening all my
excel files that have macros in them. Something is auto-starting when I open
Excel and I cant find it. I dont have any "open files in target" in my icon,
and when I open up and edit macros all are cleared out, including nothing
under VBA for PERSONAL.XLS. It's driving me nuts. Where else can I look to
turn this off? Thanks!