Franz

"gregor" ha scritto nel messaggio

The information I needed was that I had to:
Open the template itself (not a document based on the template)
Unlock (remove protection) from the template
(Then your suggestions on changing)
//unfortunately I still cannot change so that I do not get a 'Margins
do
not fit page' error message'// I'll work on that one (letter/A4
Column widths etc.)
Reinstate the protection
Save and close the template
Open a document based on the template...

Maybe you can try coping the template on another worksheet, make the changes
you need for printing and save this new worksheet as template...

--
Hoping to be helpful...

Regards

Franz

To reply translate from italian InVento (no capital letters)