Hi
I would have thought it would be much easier - and safer - to protect the
cells with the formulas in. They cannot be altered by the end-user, then.

--
Andy.

"Doug Gault" <Doug wrote in message
I have found many programs that will help me compare the VALUES in one
workboodk to another, but I need something that will help me compare the
underlying formulas.

We have some financially based spreadsheets that are routed through the
company for edit/review/approval and when we get them back we need to make
sure that nothing has happened to change the underlying forumlas.

I need a program/method to compare the routed spreadsheet to a "Master
copy"
that will check to insure the formulas haven't changed.

Thanks