Doug Gault

Default How do I compare FORMULAS in two workbooks

I have found many programs that will help me compare the VALUES in one
workboodk to another, but I need something that will help me compare the
underlying formulas.

We have some financially based spreadsheets that are routed through the
company for edit/review/approval and when we get them back we need to make
sure that nothing has happened to change the underlying forumlas.

I need a program/method to compare the routed spreadsheet to a "Master copy"
that will check to insure the formulas haven't changed.

Thanks