Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
kippers kippers is offline

Default Data label doesn't match data point!

Hi,

I currently have a number of graphs (10-12) that I need to replicate (for
different data obviously) across 14 worksheets (approx 140-150 graphs in
total). I am copying the relevant worksheet into the different work books
and amending the source range, however, I have noticed that the data values
do not automatically update (even when the rest of the graph does). So I can
have a bar chart showing one figure and the data label saying another.

Does anyone know of updating the data values automatically i.e. to reflect
the data point that the data value is representing? If not, Ill have to go
through each graph individually which probably wont be feasible.

Any help much appreciated!