Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Consecutive print numbers

Revised to avoid the screen updates....

Sub PrintMultiplewithFooterChange()

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For intTemp = 1 To 50
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = "Page " & intTemp & " of 50"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Dear Lisa

Use the below macro. If you are new to macros set the Security level to
low/medium in (Tools|Macro|Security). 'Launch VBE using short-key Alt+F11.
Insert a module and paste the below code. Save. Get back to Workbook.
Tools|Macro|Run macro

Sub PrintMultiplewithFooterChange()

For intTemp = 1 To 50
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = "Page " & intTemp & " of 50"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Lisa" wrote:

How can I print consecutive numbers on a print of the same doc...
Say I want to print 50 copies of the same doc and I want it to show on the
print out 1 of 50, 2 of 50, 3 of 50 etc etc...
Can this be done as a footer???