Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FARAZ QURESHI FARAZ QURESHI is offline

Default Conditional Formatting - Multiple Criteria Easy Question

=IF(OR($B6="Received Good Certificate",$B6="Cert Received"),1,0)

"Ricardo" wrote:

Have currently got the following formula in conditonal formatting:

Formula Is =IF($B6="Cert Received",1,0)

This allows me to copy and paste from a database, and as soon as the phrase
"Cert Received" appears in the designated cell, it changes the colour of 8
cells in the row to green.

What i'm after is the function to add another keyword into that formula, for
example having "Cert Received" as well as "Received Good Certificate",
"Received Acceptable Certificate" etc etc.

Is there a function whether it be comma or the "or" command or something
similar to allow me to add another text keyword for the conditional
formatting to recognise?