Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default Combine worksheets in multiple workbook in one workbook with a macro

Untested, but may be what is needed...
newbk.SaveAs Filename:=sf.Path & "\" & sf.Name & ".xls"
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Sam Commar"
wrote in message
I was provided the following macro to combine multiple workbook sheets in
one sheet however I am getting the error -"Run time error 424" Object
required on the lines below

newbk.SaveAs Filename:=sf & "\" & _
sf.Name & ".xls"

I would really apprceiate if someone can guide me on what the fix of this
error might be.
---------
Please see complete macro below.
The macro below will search each folder in the Root directory and combine
all sheets in all workbook into a single workbook. then it will save the new
book in the same directory using the parent folders name.
-snip-