Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sheeloo[_4_] Sheeloo[_4_] is offline

Default NEED TO COUNTIF WITH TWO CRITERIA

Try
=SUMPRODUCT(--(Sheet1!$B$16:$B$1000=$A2),--(Sheet1!$C$16:$C$1000=B$1))
and copy across and then down...
Assuming you have a range setup like you have shown below (Labels down rows
from A2 and across columns from B1) and your data is in Sheet1 in the range
Sheet1!B16:C1000

"CAYLEY01" wrote:

Hi
I am trying to count only if both criteria are met I do not have countifs
available and also tried to use sumproduct which does not seem to work
either...
heres what I need to do
first range = B16-B1000 (contains different Status such as Won Job)
Second range =C16:C1000 (contains months)

I need to count numbers of each status for example Won Job for Jan..all way
through to Dec for the different statuses that I have

Jan Feb March
At Tender
Client Not Interested
Competitor Appointed
Letter Sent
Project On Hold
Quoted
Won Job
Total New Leads

I have set the calculations at the top of the worksheet to look like above
--

Kind Regards
Michelle